CB Learning Academy – Blog
March Madness – ACT Exam Prep Special!
- February 1, 2016
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Uncategorized
March Madness – 12 Hours of ACT Tutoring
At Central Bucks Learning Academy we put the needs of the individual child first! Through our individualized and small group programs, we are able to help your child prepare for the SAT and/or ACT exams the right way! We will teach your son or daughter the techniques necessary to beat the test creators at their own game.
The benefits of a Central Bucks Learning Academy program are:
- Baseline Exams — each student will take a preliminary exam to determine their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Individual Needs – Whether it is an individual or a small group of friends, my staff and I are able to identify individual strengths and weaknesses of each individual student. We are able to create and implement individualized plans while providing exceptional value.
- Skills and Strategies — Learn all of the most up to date skills and strategies to take the test creators head on! These tests are designed to make the unprepared students struggle at every turn of the page. Get a leg up by learning how they think and what they are really asking in each question.
- Financial Savings — Many large tutoring companies have continued to raise the cost of their programs to meet their bottom lines. Since Central Bucks Learning Academy is not a brick and mortar company, we are able to run our programs in private homes or through various localities, all along passing the savings on to you.
- Qualified Teachers — Many of the larger tutoring companies hire recent college graduates with exceptional SAT or ACT scores as their instructors. What they fail to consider, teaching is an art which can only be gained through years of experience. Every child has different needs and it is the small observations that make all the difference. The most successful coaches are those who are students of the game, not the brightest stars.
- Flexible Scheduling – Our staff provides the flexibility to fit our tutoring sessions into even the busiest schedules. We work tirelessly to meet the scheduling needs of our students and their families
-6 Hours with an SAT/ACT Math Instructor
(4 Sessions – 1.5 Hours Each)
-6 Hours with an SAT/ACT Verbal Instructor
(4 Sessions – 1.5 Hours Each)
Private Tutoring: $80 per session
(approximately $53 per hour)
Small Group of 2-4 Students: $60 per session per student
($40 per hour)
Students will be preparing for the April 9th ACT Exam
We hope you take the time to learn more about our company at cblearningacademy.com. In addition, keep any eye out for our latest blog posts. They are full of helpful information, aimed to make your move through the college planning process as informed as possible. If you have any questions or would like more information about our programs, feel free to contact us a (267) 304-7700 or email@example.com.
Central Bucks Learning Academy
2013 Bucks County Courier Times and Intelligencer: 40 under 40 Award Winner